Client Service Is My Passion
I am passionate about providing exceptional service to help home buyers and home sellers make educated decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
To ensure the best interests of my Client are always represented, I never work with both sides in the same transaction.
I enjoy helping Clients navigate every step to ensure a smooth purchase and sale experience and successful closing.
As advocate and coach, I prepare Clients by setting expectations and sharing my experience, proven strategies, and comprehensive market analysis.
Watch on YouTube: Introduction to Tamela Roche, Realtor®
I represent only the best interests of my Client to obtain the highest value possible with undivided loyalty, exceptional client service, and satisfaction guaranteed.
Primary Service Areas in Massachusetts
- Surrounding cities and towns of Greater Boston
Community Service & Volunteerism:
- Team Captain – Team Pie It Forward, over $700k raised as a team for Community Servings (since 2009)
- Supporter of “Our Place” Daycare Center for Homeless Children, Cambridge MA (since 2004)
- Supporter of Children’s Miracle Network – Boston Children’s Hospital (since 2012)
Professional Designations & Awards
- GREEN Realtor® (since 2021)
- RE/MAX New England 100% Club Award (2012 through 2021)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award (2018)
- RE/MAX New England Top 25 (June 2018)
- CLHMS® – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (since 2017)
- CLHMS® – Million Dollar Guild (since 2017)
- CRS® – Certified Residential Specialist (since 2017)
- Member, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, (since 2016)
- Notary Public, Commonwealth of MA (since 2014)
- RE/MAX Destiny – Outstanding Community Service Award (2012)
- Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (member since 2005)
- Cambridge Chamber of Commerce “Excellence in Business Award” Finalist (2008)
- Communications Chairperson, Greater Boston Association of Realtors® (2008)
- President, Cambridge Community of Realtors® (2005 & 2006)
- CNS® – Certified Negotiation Specialist (since 2005)
- Member, Cambridge Historical Society (since 2005)
- Member, Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (since 2004)
- ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (since 2002)
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (since 2002)
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors® (since 2002)
- Member, Greater Boston Association of Realtors® (since 2002)
- Massachusetts Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (since 2001)
- Previous Real Estate Brokerage Firm (2002 – 2011)
- Top 500 Agents New England (2009)
- International Diamond Society Award – Top 16% (2006 & 2007)
- International President’s Circle Award – Top 9% (2005)
- International Sterling Society Award – Top 21% (2004)
- Successful Prior Career in High Tech Industry (1987-2001)
- BSBA Business Information Systems, Shippensburg University, PA
Contact me today to schedule a Home Buyer or Home Seller Consultation.
We can meet virtually or in person in the comfort of your own home or office.
Massachusetts Real Estate License #9041852 Realtor® since 2002