Client Service Is My Passion
I am passionate about providing exceptional service to help home buyers and home sellers make educated decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
To ensure the best interests of my Client are always represented, I never work with both sides in the same transaction.
It is a pleasure to help Clients navigate every step to ensure a smooth purchase and sale experience and successful closing.
As advocate and coach, I prepare Clients by setting expectations and sharing my experience, proven strategies, and comprehensive market analysis.
I represent only the best interests of my Client to obtain the highest value possible with undivided loyalty, exceptional client service, and satisfaction guaranteed.
Primary Service Areas in Massachusetts
- Surrounding cities and towns of Greater Boston
Community Service & Volunteerism:
- Captain, Team Pie It Forward: volunteer fundraising for Community Servings (since 2009)
- Supporter of “Our Place” Daycare Center for Homeless Children, Cambridge MA (since 2004)
- Support for Children’s Miracle Network – Boston Children’s Hospital (since 2012)
Professional Designations & Awards
- GREEN Realtor® (since 2021)
- RE/MAX New England 100% Club Award (2012 through 2021)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award (2018)
- RE/MAX New England Top 25 (June 2018)
- CLHMS® – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (since 2017)
- CLHMS® – Million Dollar Guild (since 2017)
- CRS® – Certified Residential Specialist (since 2017)
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (member since 2016)
- Notary Public, Commonwealth of MA (since 2014)
- RE/MAX Destiny – Outstanding Community Service Award (2012)
- Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (member since 2005)
- “Excellence in Business Award” Finalist – Cambridge Chamber of Commerce (2008)
- Communications Chairperson, Greater Boston Association of Realtors® (2008)
- President, Cambridge Community of Realtors® (2005 & 2006)
- CNS® – Certified Negotiation Specialist (since 2005)
- Cambridge Historical Society (member since 2005)
- ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (since 2002)
- National Association of Realtors® (member since 2002)
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors® (member since 2002)
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors® (member since 2002)
- Massachusetts Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (since 2001)
- Previous Real Estate Brokerage Firm (2002 – 2011)
- Top 500 Agents New England (2009)
- International Diamond Society Award – Top 16% (2006 & 2007)
- International President’s Circle Award – Top 9% (2005)
- International Sterling Society Award – Top 21% (2004)
- Successful Prior Career in High Tech Industry (1987-2001)
- BSBA Business Information Systems, Shippensburg University, PA
Contact Tamela today to schedule a Home Seller Consultation or a Home Buyer Consultation when you are ready to purchase a new home in Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Medford, or Somerville, Massachusetts. We can meet in person or virtually from the comfort of your home or office. Let’s get started and find a terrific new home for you and your loved ones!
Tamela Roche – Massachusetts Real Estate License #9041852