Always Representing You
Client service is my passion.
To ensure my Client’s best interests are always represented, my choice is to work only as the residential marketing professional for sellers or as the buyer agent consultant for buyers and investors.
Undivided loyalty and satisfaction guaranteed.
Choosing to never represent both sides in the same transaction; my mission is to deliver exceptional service with undivided loyalty and satisfaction guaranteed to every Client.
Personal attention to every detail.
It is a pleasure to personally help Clients navigate highly-competitive real estate markets in Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Medford and Somerville, Massachusetts and the greater Boston area.
Community Service & Volunteerism
- Fundraising Volunteer for Community Servings since 2004
- Team Captain of Team PIE IT FORWARD for Community Servings since 2009
- Supporter of “Our Place” Daycare Center for Homeless Children since 2004
Professional Designations, Affiliations & Awards
- CLHMS® – Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, 2017
- CRS® – Certified Residential Specialist, 2017
- Member, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, 2016
- RE/MAX New England 100% Club – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Notary Public, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2014
- RE/MAX Outstanding Community Service Award, 2012
- ABR® – Accredited Buyer’s Representative since 2002
- CNS® – Certified Negotiation Specialist since 2005
- Cambridge Chamber of Commerce “Excellence in Business Award” Finalist 2008
- Communications Chairperson, Greater Boston Association of Realtors® 2008
- President, Cambridge Community of Realtors® 2005 & 2006
- Member, Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Cambridge Historical Society
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors®
- Member, Greater Boston Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Salesperson Licensed in Cambridge, Massachusetts (Since 2001)
- Previous career in high-tech industry 1988-2001
- B.S.B.A. Business Information Systems, Shippensburg University, PA 1988
Contact me today to schedule an introduction and overview of current market conditions.
- Office : 6172454072