Sold $595,000.00 - Condominium
ALBION ABODE – SOLD!
Address: 128 Albion Street #1 Somerville MA 02144
On the corner of Albion Street and Albion Court this spacious two bedroom Condo blends natural woodwork, high ceilings, abundant light, and hardwood floors throughout with a freshly painted interior ready for your artwork!
Large foyer entry with a deep coat closet leads to generous living room and formal dining room. Full-size kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances (gas range new in 2017, dishwasher new in 2020) and frosted glass cabinetry with interior and under-cabinet lighting. Washer and dryer new in 2014 (included) are located in laundry area off the kitchen. Full bath includes tub and shower, ceramic tile floor, sink with vanity and extra storage, new mirror and new sconce lighting.
Enjoy fresh air breezes on front & back covered porch. One parking space in driveway is included (not tandem) and steps from the covered back entry. Extra storage also included in the walk-out basement. Located half a block from Albion Park & Playground, a few blocks from the Community Path and new Green Line T Station coming soon on Lowell Street, convenient to Tufts, Harvard, MIT, Lesley, downtown Boston and just 1 mile to Porter & Davis Square!
- Condo Converted & Renovated in 2005
- Living Area 1,030 +/- sf
- Large Foyer w/Deep Coat Closet
- 2 Bedrooms + 1 Full Bath
- Kitchen w/Stainless Steel Appliances
- In-Unit Laundry Included on Main Level
- High Ceilings & Abundant Natural Light
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Covered Porches in Front & Back
- Additional Exclusive-Use Storage in Walk-Out Basement
- 1 Off-Street Parking Space in Paved Driveway (Not Tandem) – Access via Albion Court
- Davis Square MBTA Red Line T Station
- Porter Square MBTA Red Line T Station & Commuter Rail Fitchburg Line
- MBTA Green Line Extension Project
- Somerville Parks & Open Spaces
- Davis Square Somerville, MA (approx. 1 mile)
- Porter Square Cambridge, MA (approx. 1 mile)
- Friends of the Community Path
- Charles River Reservation
- Accessible Trails in MA
- Tufts University
- Lesley University
Private showings by appointment only following all local, state, and CDC guidelines for safety. All Buyers must be accompanied by their own Agent (Facilitator or Buyer Agent) who can request a private showing per instructions in the MLS Listing.