Sold $832,000.00 - Single Family
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS HAVEN – SOLD!
Address: 22 Williams Street, Arlington MA 02476
Perched with a bird’s eye view this Single Family treasure was renovated in 2016 with a tasteful blend of modern updates and cherished period details.
The foyer entry hall with coat closet welcomes you into the generous main level with high ceilings, large living room with built-in bench, dining room with built-in china cabinet, kitchen, half bath, laundry room and mud room access to yard and extra parking. Chef’s kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, granite leathered counters, stainless appliances and handcrafted wood island. Abundant natural light streams in newer Harvey windows with custom blinds. The second level includes 3 corner bedrooms with tree views, spa-like full bath, and study. Third level includes two more study or play rooms.
Large open basement with high ceilings and walk-out to yard. Ample parking with updated garage and 2 extra parking spaces in rear. Beautiful yard and garden area with Post Woodworking shed. Ideally located within blocks of playground, parks, Trader Joe’s, Starbucks, Walgreen’s & Arlington Reservoir!
Historically known as the R.N. McDonald House (c. 1900) it first appeared on the 1923 Sanborn Atlas and is architecturally noted for slat-work railings and transom on the front porch.
- Newly Renovated in 2016
- Finished Living Area 1,740 +/- sf
- Unfinished Basement Additional 768 +/- sf
- Lot Size .11 Acres (4,620 sf)
- 3 Bedrooms + 1.5 Baths
- 3 Extra Rooms for Study/Play
- Chef’s Kitchen w/Custom Built-Ins
- Main Level Half Bath & Laundry
- Beautiful Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Abundant Natural Light w/Harvey Windows
- 2 Zones Central Heating & Cooling
- Garage w/Automatic Door & EV Charging Outlet
- 2 Extra Off-Street Parking Spaces in Rear
- Additional Updates 2017 – 2019
More Details: 22 Williams Street Brochure
Private showings by appointment only following all local, state, and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 safety.