Sold $1,135,000.00 - 2 Family
HUDSON STREET HAVEN – SOLD!
Address: 109 Hudson Street, Somerville MA 02144
Freshly painted with an interior plan that meets a variety of life, study, and work styles including an income-generating apartment or private haven for loved ones to age in place.
In 1997 the owners renovated Unit 2 (4BR, 2BA) to enjoy raising their family. Treasured memories include watching July 4th fireworks from the 3-season porch and life-long friendships formed at “Hudson Street Potluck” dinners and the annual street festival. Unit 1 (1BR, 1BA) full de-leading compliance received in 2010. Both units were leased since 2009 providing steady income. Unit 1 lease expires 2-14-21; Unit 2 is vacant and freshly painted. Garage w/electric and separate bays used for storage. Heat and hot water systems new in 2012 (95% efficient) and new roof in 2016.
The time has come for new residents to enjoy the delightful backyard, being within blocks of Albion Park, the Bike Path and the Green Line T Station coming soon on Lowell Street. Convenient location for Tufts, Harvard, MIT and within one mile of Porter Square & Davis Square!
- Two Family with 2,617 +/- sf Living Area
- Total Area 4,166 +/- sf
- Lot Size .09 Acres (4,006 sf)
- Unit 1 (1 BR & 1 BA) – Letter of Full De-Lead Compliance
- Unit 2 (4 BR & 2 BA) – Renovated in 1999
- 100 Amp Electric in Each Unit (Separate Panels)
- New Heat & Hot Water Systems in 2012
- New Roof in 2016
- Front Garden Area & Delightful Back Yard
- Garage w/Electric & 2 Separate Bays (Used for Storage)
- 2 Off-Street Parking Spaces in Driveway
- List Price $1,095,000
- Sale Price $1,135,000
- Under Contract 5 Days on Market
- Davis Square MBTA Red Line T Station
- Porter Square MBTA Red Line T Station & Commuter Rail Fitchburg Line
- MBTA Green Line Extension Project
- Somerville Parks & Open Spaces
- Davis Square Somerville, MA (approx. 1 mile)
- Porter Square Cambridge, MA (approx. 1 mile)
- Friends of the Community Path
- Charles River Reservation
- Accessible Trails in MA
- Tufts University
- Lesley University
Private showings by appointment only following all local, state, and CDC guidelines for safety.