Sold $1,135,000.00 - 2 Family
HUDSON STREET HAVEN – SOLD!
109 Hudson Street, Somerville MA 02144
Freshly painted with an interior plan that meets a variety of life, study, and work styles including an income-generating apartment or private haven for loved ones to age in place.
In 1997 the owners renovated Unit 2 (4BR, 2BA) to enjoy raising their family. Treasured memories include watching July 4th fireworks from the 3-season porch and life-long friendships formed at “Hudson Street Potluck” dinners and the annual street festival. Unit 1 (1BR, 1BA) full de-leading compliance received in 2010. Both units were leased since 2009 providing steady income. Unit 1 lease expires 2-14-21; Unit 2 is vacant and freshly painted. Garage w/electric and separate bays used for storage. Heat and hot water systems new in 2012 (95% efficient) and new roof in 2016.
The time has come for new residents to enjoy the delightful backyard, being within blocks of Albion Park, the Bike Path and the Green Line T Station coming soon on Lowell Street. Convenient location for Tufts, Harvard, MIT and within one mile of Porter Square & Davis Square!
- Two Family with 2,617 +/- sf Living Area
- Total Area 4,166 +/- sf
- Lot Size .09 Acres (4,006 sf)
- Unit 1 (1 BR & 1 BA) – Letter of Full De-Lead Compliance
- Unit 2 (4 BR & 2 BA) – Renovated in 1999
- 100 Amp Electric in Each Unit (Separate Panels)
- New Heat & Hot Water Systems in 2012
- New Roof in 2016
- Front Garden Area & Delightful Back Yard
- Garage w/Electric & 2 Separate Bays (Used for Storage)
- 2 Off-Street Parking Spaces in Driveway
- List Price $1,095,000
- Sale Price $1,135,000
- Under Contract 5 Days on Market
- Davis Square MBTA Red Line T Station
- Porter Square MBTA Red Line T Station & Commuter Rail Fitchburg Line
- MBTA Green Line Extension Project
- Somerville Parks & Open Spaces
- Davis Square Somerville, MA (approx. 1 mile)
- Porter Square Cambridge, MA (approx. 1 mile)
- Friends of the Community Path
- Charles River Reservation
- Accessible Trails in MA
- Tufts University
- Lesley University
Private showings by appointment only following all local, state, and CDC guidelines for safety. All Buyers must be accompanied by their own Agent (Facilitator or Buyer Agent) who can request a private showing per instructions in the MLS Listing.