Sold $1,700,000.00 - Multi-Family
Porter Street Gem!
89 Porter Street, Somerville MA 02143
A cherished 3 Family home with oversized units and strong income history located a few blocks from the Community Path and new Green Line T Station opening soon on Lowell Street.
Each unit has high ceilings of approximately 8.5′, abundant natural light, hardwood and tile floor, formal living room, dining room with built-in china cabinet, walk-in pantry, large eat-in-kitchen, 3 bedrooms, full bath and spacious hallway.
The coveted period details in some of the units include ceiling medallions and a decorative mantel. The partially finished full size basement includes coin-op laundry, extra storage, interior access and walk-out to the back yard.
A delightful shared back yard with pear tree and garden area can be viewed from the covered back decks updated in 2006. Two off-street parking spaces are located in the front paved driveway.
Enjoy three parks nearby: Albion Park, Bailey Park, and Morse Kelley Park. Located within .6 miles of Magoun Square Green Line T (coming soon) and Porter Square Red Line T; and within .9 miles of Davis Square Red Line T. Convenient to Tufts, Harvard, MIT, Lesley, BU, and downtown Boston.
- Living Area 4,086 sf (not including basement)
- Total Area 6,000 sf
- Lot Size .08 Acres
- 3 Units: Each w/ 3 Bedrooms, Full Bath, Covered Deck
- High Ceilings Approx. 8.5’
- Hardwood & Tile Floors
- Large Eat-In Kitchen & Pantry w/ Built-In Cabinetry
- Individual Electric, Heat, Hot Water for Each Unit
- Full Size Basement w/Finished Area, Walk-Out to Yard
- Delightful Shared Yard w/ Pear Tree & Garden Area
- 2 Off-Street Parking Spaces in Front Paved Driveway
- All Units Rented, Strong Income History Since 2006
- Offered for $1,649,000
- Sale Price: $1,700,000
- More Details: 89 Porter Street Brochure
- Magoun Square MBTA Green Line T Station Coming Soon! MBTA Green Line Extension Project
- Porter Square MBTA Red Line T Station & Commuter Rail Fitchburg Line (.6 miles)
- Davis Square MBTA Red Line T Station (.9 miles)
- Somerville Parks & Open Spaces
- Davis Square Somerville, MA
- Porter Square Cambridge, MA
- Friends of the Community Path
- Charles River Reservation
- Accessible Trails in MA
- Tufts University
- Boston University
- Lesley University
Private showings by appointment only following all local, state, and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 safety.