Sold $1,575,000.00 - Condominium
SOLD! 2013 Townhome Condominium in Riverside is ready for you to move in and enjoy summer by the Charles River.
Welcome guests in a spacious foyer leading to the open, light-filled living, dining and Chef’s kitchen. Generous living space thoughtfully designed on three finished levels offers three bedrooms, three full bathrooms (including Master Bedroom with en-suite Master Bath) and a half bath on main living level. Natural and recessed light abounds from large windows and high ceilings on all levels. Rare to find open finished lower level w/radiant heated floors, entertainment wall w/custom-built bookshelves, third bedroom, full bath and walk-out to patio. From the private balcony off the top level Master Suite or the private fenced-in patio and small yard, embrace the fresh air and nature’s beauty.
Ballord Place is a private way just two blocks from the Charles River. Convenient to parks, shops, restaurants, bus routes, Central Square, Harvard Square, Harvard Business and Engineering Schools, MIT, Boston University, Fenway Park, Longwood Medical Area and downtown Boston.
- Completely Renovated in 2013
- Living Area 2,608 +/- sf per Condo Master Deed
- 3 Finished Living Levels with 3 Bedrooms + 3.5 Baths
- Chef’s Kitchen w/Caesar Stone Counters & Custom Cabinetry
- Master Suite w/En-Suite Bath & Private Balcony
- High Ceilings & Recessed Light Throughout
- Finished Lower Level with Radiant Heat Flooring
- Central Heating & Cooling (3 Zones)
- Walk-Out to Fenced-In Patio & Small Yard
- Exclusive Assigned Parking
- List Price: $1,375,000
- Sale Price: $1,575,000
- Days on Market: 7 Days