Sold $945,000.00 - Condominium
Condominium Townhome in the coveted Riverside neighborhood of Cambridge beams with natural light on three living levels and feels like a single family home.
Relax by the wood fireplace in the open Living and Dining room with glass doors to balcony overlooking the garden. Bright kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, walk‐in pantry and custom built walnut breakfast bar. Customize to fit your lifestyle with 2 Bedrooms and Study/Den or with 3 Bedrooms as currently enjoyed. Complete your wish list with two full baths, high ceilings, central a/c, skylights, hardwood floors, spacious lower level for laundry and extra storage and one exclusive parking space in the attached garage.
Located midway between Massachusetts Avenue in Central Square and Memorial Drive by the Charles River with several parks nearby. Close to many shops and restaurants in Central Square, Harvard Square, Inman Square and Kendall Square. Convenient to Harvard, MIT, Boston University and Longwood Medical Area. Minutes to major routes 2, 90, 93, 128/95 as well as Fenway Park, Back Bay and Downtown Boston.
Exclusive Listing by Tamela Roche
- List Price: $ 899,000
- Sale Price: $ 945,000
- Condominium Townhome
- Originally Built in 1987
- Living Area: 1,224 +/- sf
- Total Area: 1,825 +/- sf
- Open Living, Dining, Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms + Study + 2 Full Bath
- 3 Living Levels + Lower Level
- 2 Balconies Overlooking Garden
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Recessed Light & Skylights
- Forced Air Central Heat & A/C
- Private Brick Patio & Garden
- One Exclusive Parking Space in Attached Garage
- 6 Unit Condominium Association (100% Owner Occupied)
- Property Address:: 27-29 Kinnaird Street #4 Cambridge MA 02139
- Status:: SOLD July 28, 2017 at 105% of List Price