For Sale $1,100,000.00 - Condominium
Newly Renovated Condominium
Offered for $1,100,000 Join Us! Open House Sunday, September 15: 12 – 1 pm
Captivating open design on 2 levels in delightful, unspoiled neighborhood close to Davis Square and Tufts University! Newly renovated in 2019 with high ceilings, natural & recessed light, maple hardwood & porcelain tile flooring.
Main level includes foyer w/half bath and coat closet, open living and dining area, 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, chef’s kitchen w/quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, and kitchen island w/built-in microwave drawer. Lower level includes open media room w/wet bar & wine chiller, 1 large bedroom, 1 full bath, over-sized study w/custom built-ins, and laundry closet.
Keep cool w/central a/c (Nest) and eye on deliveries (Ring). Enjoy fresh air on front & back covered porches and in backyard (pet-friendly). 1 off-street parking space included (not tandem). Stop & Shop (2 blocks); Davis Sq (.7 mi); Tufts (.7 mi); Alewife T / Route 2 (.8 mi); Whole Foods (1 mi); Spy Pond (1.2 mi); West Medford Rail (1.4 mi. North Station / Lowell); Spy Pond (1.2 mi); Trader Joe’s (2 mi).
• 2 Full Living Levels w/2,232 +/- sf
• 3 Bedrooms + 2.5 Baths
• Newly Renovated 2019
• Open Living – Dining – Kitchen
• Chef’s Kitchen w/Quartz Counters
• SS Appliances & Kitchen Island
• Media Room w/Wet Bar
• Large Study w/Custom Built-ins
• Abundant Natural Light Throughout
• High Ceilings & Recessed Light
• Maple Hardwood & Porcelain Tile
• In-Unit Laundry Closet
• Front & Back Porches (Exclusive Use)
• Central Heating & Cooling w/Nest Thermostats
• Professionally Landscaped (Shared Backyard)
• Pet Friendly Condo Association (2 Units)
• 1 Off-Street Parking (Not Tandem)
• Condo Fee $238.50 Monthly (estimated)
• Real Estate Tax $4,803.30 (estimated)
Preview on YouTube: 48 Garrison Avenue, Somerville
Private Showings by Appointment Only
Exclusive Listing by Tamela Roche, Realtor®
RE/MAX Destiny 907 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02139 USA
Photo & Video Production: Apto Media Co.
- Open House Sunday, Sept. 15: 12 - 1 pm