Sold $585,000.00 - Condominium
263 Hurley Street #2 Cambridge MA 02141 – SOLD!
Condo near Kendall Square in Cambridge MA with 2 bedrooms, 2 levels, and lush tree views overlooking the Hurley Street Park and garden.
- List Price: $579,000 Sale Price: $585,000
- Days To Offers: 6 Days
- Cambridge Market Statistics
- Across the street from Hurley Street Park & Playground
- .7 mi to Kendall Square shops & restaurants
- 1 – 2 mi to Inman Square, Central Square, Harvard Square
- Very convenient for MIT, Harvard, Lesley, Tufts, BU
- About Cambridge MA
- .4 mi to Lechmere MBTA Green Line T Station
- .7 mi to Kendall Square MBTA Red Line T Stations
- MBTA Bus, Subway, Rail
One does not expect how spacious this two level Condominium feels once inside. Perhaps the best surprise is the treetop balcony nestled in lush greenery with a delightful view of Hurley Street Park community garden across the street.
Entertaining is easy with the open living, dining, and full size kitchen. Natural light beams from the skylights in each of the two bedrooms on the top level. In-unit laundry, window air-conditioner, and extra storage are included. Many updates were completed since 1999 (see brochure above for details).
Hurley Street Park located across the street includes a community garden, playground, waterplay and swings. Dedicated to James J. Hurley, Sgt. United States Army WWI, born February 13, 1897 and killed in action September 19, 1918 at Liamont Woods, France.
Other parks nearby include Ahern Park, Costa Lopez Taylor Park, Canal Park, and NorthPoint Park. 263 Hurley Street is close to the Charles River, CambridgeSide Galleria shopping, Kendall Square Theater, Museum of Science, Charlestown, and downtown Boston.