Sold $882,000.00 Sale Price - Single Family Home
SOLD! January, 2017 List Price: $749,000 Sale Price: $882,000
Striking single family townhome in the heart of Cambridgeport beams with natural light and tree views in open style living designed by architects Bell & Fandetti.
Entertain with ease in the open living, dining and updated, fully equipped kitchen including granite counters, extended breakfast bar and stainless appliances. Light abounds from floor to ceiling windows overlooking the private stone patio. Floor plan is flexible with two bedrooms, study with skylight and built-ins, modern bath and laundry room with washer and dryer included. Oak hardwood flooring, cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, generous storage and one offstreet parking space also included. Letter of Full Delead Compliance received July, 2013.
Located on the corner of Pearl & Valentine, enjoy many green spaces within walking distance including Dana Park and the Charles River. Convenient to Harvard, MIT, Kendall/Tech Square, BU, Longwood Medical Center and downtown Boston.
Exclusive Listing by Tamela Roche
- Single Family – Townhome Style
- Architects: Bell & Fandetti
- Living Area: 1,084 +/- SqFt
- Lot Size: 1,525 SqFt (.04 Acre)
- 2 Bedrooms + 1 Study
- Updated Kitchen w/Granite
- Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Newer Windows, Updated Bath
- Laundry Room w/Washer & Dryer
- Private Fenced-In Stone Patio
- One Off-Street Parking Space
- Letter of Delead Compliance
- Just Listed!: November 30, 2016
- Property Address: 46 Valentine Street, Cambridge MA 02139
- SOLD!: January, 2017